This 14 week peaking powerlifting program is similar to many other old school peaking programs on Lift Vault: 1x weekly session per lift, descending reps, increase intensity and a 5-10% 1 rep max increase at the end of the cycle. [Read more…]
Powerlifting Deadlift Program Spreadsheets
These powerlifting deadlift programs, many of which are designed for peaking, will help you achieve some new PRs on the king of the lifts! Enjoy these free spreadsheets.
Popular Deadlift Routines:
- Mag Ort Deadlift Program
- Coan & Phillipi Deadlift Program
- Greg Nuckols 28 Programs (include deadlift-only programs)
- N-Suns Programs (includes deadlift-focused programs)
Many of the below routines are general "peaking programs" that can be applied to whichever lift(s) you wish to peak. Therefore they have been included in this deadlift program section.
This is truly a no-frills 11 week peaking program for the deadlift. Since it does not program in any accessory work, it will be up to the individual lifter to program in accessories to compensate for their individual weaknesses.
- Deadlift 1x weekly, 11 weeks
- Rep range declines from 10 to 1
- % of 1RM increases from 63% to 110%
Ed Coan, arguably the GOAT of powerlifting, has a few popular programs floating around, including the Coan Phillipi Deadlift Routine. Here are two popular powerlifting programs in 12 and 14 week versions. Rep schemes for each program are included below the spreadsheets.
12 and 14 Week Peaking Program Spreadsheets
Here are the set, 1RM %, and rep schemes of the two programs if you’d like to compare:
Ed Coan 12 Week Peaking Program Rep Scheme
Ed Coan 14 Week Peaking Program Rep Scheme
Update: Spreadsheet now rounds weights to the nearest 5 (lb) or 2.5 (kg).
This 6 week program is designed to help peak the bench press, squat, or deadlift. It is based on training twice each week: once heavy, once light. After 6 weeks, it aims to increase your 1 rep max by 5%.
Greg Nuckols released 28 program variations through his site, Stronger by Science. While these programs were released for free, I strongly recommend you check out The Art & Science of Lifting and the free lifting guides he authored. See also: Greg Nuckols High Frequency Program (free spreadsheet). [Read more…]
- August 20, 2019 – Added /u/RoflWafflez spreadsheet, which has a ton of different accessory variations, warm up tips, and more.
- June 1, 2019 – Seriously cleaned up the spreadsheets. Bundled the 4 day, 5 day, 6 day squat, and 6 day deadlift versions into one spreadsheet collection. Deleted some stuff that was duplicated. The page should be a lot easier to read and navigate now.
- March 27, 2019 – Cleaned up formulas in PPL + BBB Spreadsheet
- February 10, 2019 – Added PPL + BBB Spreadsheet
- January 10, 2019 – Added Advanced NSuns Program Spreadsheet
n_Suns (aka 2_Suns) assembled a 5/3/1/ LP spreadsheet complete with 4, 5, and 6 day variants in addition to deadlift and squat specific workloads to help everyone get stronger.
If you haven’t already, check out Jim Wendler’s classic strength books:
Use the table of contents to jump to your desired spreadsheet or read on below to learn about which nSuns program you should run.