Dietmar Wolf is the head coach of the Norwegian powerlifting team. Below you’ll find some programs that are either attributed to him or have been released directly from the Norwegian Powerlifting Association. One program is from a Norwegian powerlifter named Frode Haugen; this program is labeled accordingly to reduce confusion. [Read more…]
This is truly a no-frills 11 week peaking program for the deadlift. Since it does not program in any accessory work, it will be up to the individual lifter to program in accessories to compensate for their individual weaknesses.
- Deadlift 1x weekly, 11 weeks
- Rep range declines from 10 to 1
- % of 1RM increases from 63% to 110%
- May 18, 2020
- Added a section for “Key GZCL Concepts & Program Differences” which is a great overview of the different GZCL program options.
- I removed the spreadsheet previews for most of the spreadsheets because of negative impact to page load speed, especially for mobile users. All of the spreadsheets are still there, you will just need to click on the Google Sheets link with the green icon.
- In depth post on GZCLP programs added to new post
The Magnusson Ortmayer (Mag/Ort) deadlift program is a brutal deadlift-only program that has helped tons of lifters add serious weight to their deadlift. If you’re looking to build out your work capacity for deadlifts, this is a great option. This is either an 11 or 12 week deadlift program depending upon if you desire to test your maxes on week 12.