If you have a free workout program that you’d like to promote on Lift Vault, please shoot me a note below!
Any type of fitness program is welcome: powerlifting, bodyweight training, running, etc. as long as the program is well-explained and has a spreadsheet of reasonable quality.
Please don’t be intimidated by the below submission guidelines.
I’m happy to work with people to get your program into a state where it’s ready to be shared. Most folks are 95% of the way there and only need light edits. 🙂
A well-explained program will contain the following:
- What experience levels is this program right for?
- Which goals is this program aligned with (strength, powerlifting volume, powerlifting peaking, hypertrophy, physique, etc.)?
- What should an individual running the program keep in mind?
- Any other relevant program information.
A quality spreadsheet will meet the following criteria:
- If the program is based on % of 1RM, these calculations are handled automatically through spreadsheet formulas.
- If the program is based on % of 1RM, the spreadsheet allows for lb and kg input (this is something I can assist with if necessary).
- The program is easy to read and comprehend.
- Any special notations or abbreviations used in the spreadsheet are well defined.