This is a 13 week 3 day Olympic weightlifting program designed by Oleksiy Torokhtiy. It is a well-rounded base program, training a variety of snatch variations, clean variations, and squat variations in addition to back accessories.
- The program is 13 weeks long.
- The program has 3 primary training days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).
- If you have extra time, you can perform the Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday workouts, but they are optional.
- There is a fair amount of exercise variety in the program, but here is general breakdown of exercise frequency for the three primary training days:
- Back extensions: 3 times per week
- Snatch + variations: 3 times per week
- C&J + variations: 3 times per week
- Squatting: 2 times per week
- If you see an “X” it means to choose the weight yourself.
- If you see “for technique” beside an exercise, it means to use less weight, slow the movement down, and focus on executing the lift with perfect form.
- The rep scheme is weight x reps x sets.