Lift Vault helps you get stronger by providing free, mobile-friendly program spreadsheets and other resources that you can reference on the go.
If it’s your first time on Lift Vault, welcome!
Here’s a video made by a fan of the site, vHavik, on how to use Lift Vault.
The most relevant part starts at 3:47.
If you’re not sure where to start, then I suggest checking out the most popular programs. There is something for lifters of all levels.
Lift Vault’s Most Popular Programs
Looking for Something Specific? Meet the Lift Vault Program Finder.
Lift Vault’s Program Finder is the best way to find a program that’s right for you.
Want to Download Everything + Get Early Access to Spreadsheets?
Now you can. Check out The Vault to get access to every spreadsheet all in one place. Download or make copies – always up to date. Get early access to new spreadsheets before they’re added to the site!
Recommended Nutritional Supplements
- Best Pre-Workout for Women
- Strongest Pre Workout
- Best Pre-Workout for Weight Loss
- Best Creatine for Bulking
- Best Creatine HCL
- Best Stim Free Pre Workout
- Best Pre-Workout for Cardio
Popular Program Types
- Powerlifting Programs
- Powerbuilding Programs
- Bodybuilding Programs
- Strength Training Programs
- Olympic Weightlifting Programs
Recommended Lifting Programs
- N-Suns Program Spreadsheets
- GZCL Program Spreadsheets
- DUP Program Spreadsheets
- Sheiko Program Spreadsheets
- Juggernaut Method Program Spreadsheets
- Jim Wendler 5/3/1 Program Spreadsheets
- Calgary Barbell 16 Week & 8 Week Program Spreadsheets
- Layne Norton PH3 Program Spreadsheet
- Jonnie Candito 6 Week Program Spreadsheet
- Greg Nuckols 28 Programs Spreadsheet
- Texas Method
Stuck making your own copy of a spreadsheet?
Learn How to Make Your Own Google Sheet Copy
If you have a question, feel free to contact me.