Check out Kizen Strength and Fat Loss program reviews below.
If you’d like to write your own review, you can use the comment section at the bottom of the page.
Visit Kizen Training to purchase this program!
Gradually shed pounds without losing your strength with this 12 week program from Kizen Training!
- Reddit /r/Powerlifting Review
- 29, male, 5’9″
- Weight change (lb)
- 201 – > 191
- Lift progress wasn’t explicitly shared, but the athlete felt as if they made strength gains at higher rep ranges (didn’t test 1RM or 2RM).
Video Review of Kizen Fat Loss Program
How to Write a Useful Review
Lift Vault only wants to share reviews that will be useful for other members. Please follow these guidelines when submitting a review via the comment section:
- General background info (age, gender, weight)
- Results of program
- If possible, include before/after details on your lifts
- If body weight changed significantly, those details are also helpful
- How long did you run the program
- Did you make any alterations to the program?
- General experience of running the program
- Would you recommend the program to others?
- Use the star rating tool to rate the program
Reviews that do not follow these guidelines will not be published (though if you include your contact information, you will be contacted and have an opportunity to improve the quality of your review).