Knee sleeves serve many important functions: they help prevent injury and they help add a few pounds onto the squat. What’s not to like?
Both are IPF approved, made of high quality neoprene, and stitched to last for years.
So which is better? Let’s take a look.
Both are great knee sleeves, but the SBD knee sleeves come out ahead here.
This is based primarily on fit, as SBD sleeves are manufactured for the left and right leg individually. SBD sleeves are also longer and more narrow, providing a more supportive, tighter fit.
I own both brands and am happy with both, but prefer SBD.
SBD Knee Sleeves
- Each sleeve is manufactured to fit on the right or left leg, providing a tighter fit.
- Stiffness of 7mm neoprene material adds extra “pop” out of the hole when squatting
- 35mm in length, providing more coverage than Rehband sleeves
- Famously not available on Amazon
SBD knee sleeves are sold by Starting Strongman.
Rehband Knee Sleeves
- Manufactured with care and will last many years
- 7mm neoprene thickness provides significant support to squat
- Available on Amazon
- Sleeves are interchangeable on either leg, providing a slightly less snug fit than SBD
Rehband knee sleeves are available from Amazon.