In the world of lifting, the SBD knee sleeve was the undisputed champion for maximum support in the squat.
In 2016, Mark Bell’s STrong Knee Sleeve became IPF Approved, setting them up to battle with SBD for the title of “Best Knee Sleeves” in the industry.
So which is better?
Here are two reviews comparing the SBD vs. Strong knee sleeves:
Chris Duffin Review
- At very heavy weights, they feel about the same
- STrong sleeves felt slightly more supportive
- STrong knee sleeves feel stiffer than SBD sleeves
- At the same size (example: size large), the STrong knee sleeves are slightly tighter than SBD sleeves
BarBend declares that both sleeves are nearly identical and both high quality.
- Both 7mm neoprene and well-manufactured
- SBD is slightly more comfortable
- STrong is slightly more stable, feels like a light knee wrap