Check out Kizen Powerbuilding program reviews below.
If you’d like to write your own review, you can use the comment section at the bottom of the page.
For spreadsheets: Kizen Powerbuilding Spreadsheets
Kizen Powerbuilding Program Reviews
- Reddit /r/ Fitness Review
- 16 week overview
- 6 day program
- Weight between 235 and 245 lb
- Lift progress (lb)
- 315 --> 405
- Bench Press
- 225 --> 295
- 365 --> 425
- Overhead Press
- 115 --> 155
- Reddit /r/Powerbuilding Review
- This is more of a general program discussion among a few different lifters that have tried the program.
Videos: Kizen Powerbuilding Program Review
Hywel Evans’ review
More thoughts from Hywel Evans
Quick training update from JD Power on Week 2, Day 2 of the program
How to Write a Useful Review
Lift Vault only wants to share reviews that will be useful for other members. Please follow these guidelines when submitting a review via the comment section:
- General background info (age, gender, weight)
- Results of program
- If possible, include before/after details on your lifts
- If body weight changed significantly, those details are also helpful
- How long did you run the program
- Did you make any alterations to the program?
- General experience of running the program
- Would you recommend the program to others?
- Use the star rating tool to rate the program
Reviews that do not follow these guidelines will not be published (though if you include your contact information, you will be contacted and have an opportunity to improve the quality of your review).