Check out Candito Advanced Deadlift Program reviews below.
If you’d like to write your own review, you can use the comment section at the bottom of the page.
For spreadsheets: Candito Advanced Deadlift Program Spreadsheet
- Reddit /r/weightroom review
- M, 255 lbs
- Lift progress
- Lifter had recently switched to sumo stance, which they attribute some of the “lack of progress” to.
- Lifter believed they could have set a bigger PR if they more confident in the sumo stance, had managed their recovery better, and had done more of the prescribed assistance work.
- Overall the review is very detailed and worth reading at length.
How to Write a Useful Review
Lift Vault only wants to share reviews that will be useful for other members. Please follow these guidelines when submitting a review via the comment section:
- General background info (age, gender, weight)
- Results of program
- If possible, include before/after details on your lifts
- If body weight changed significantly, those details are also helpful
- How long did you run the program
- Did you make any alterations to the program?
- General experience of running the program
- Would you recommend the program to others?
- Use the star rating tool to rate the program
Reviews that do not follow these guidelines will not be published (though if you include your contact information, you will be contacted and have an opportunity to improve the quality of your review).