This is a 6 week conjugate powerlifting program. It trains a wide variety of compound and isolation movements to build strength and develop muscle mass.
This program is described as a high-frequency, full-body training program. It was designed by Parakonan Training for the “humble-hungry” lifter: humble enough to know when to take weight off the bar and hungry enough to take what’s there.
As such, this program is recommended for athletes with a healthy amount of self-awareness and a couple of years of training experience under their belt.
This spreadsheet was shared directly with me via Parakonan Training.
Follow them on Instagram @parakonan_training.
- 6 weeks
- 4 training days per week
- Intermediate and advanced lifters
- Influenced by conjugate methods
- Calculates loads using RPE and percent of 1RM
- Designed to help maximize strength in a short period of time
- Every training session features a high-effort, but non-maximal single
- Powerlifting competition lift weekly frequency (including variations)
- Squat: 2x
- Bench Press: 4x
- Deadlift: 2x
Don’t worry if you don’t have access to 100% of this equipment. There are usually reasonable workarounds for many of the movements that utilize this equipment.
- Bench press boards
- Pullup bar
- EZ curl bar
- Leg press machine
- Leg curl machine
- Squat rack with safeties for pin squat and pin bench press variations
- Competition lifts
- Bench press
- Pin squat, pin bench press
- 2 board bench press
- Deficit deadlift
- Pauses (squat, bench press, and deadlift)
- Floor press
- Dumbbell lateral raise
- Preacher curl
- EZ bar curl
- Leg press
- Leg curl
- Skull crusher
- … and more!