Looking for the best turkesterone supplement on the market?
You’re not alone!
Global interest in turkesterone has been skyrocketing in 2021 and 2022, especially in countries like Brazil, Australia, Norway, the United States, and Canada.
This is for good reason.
Turkesterone is a naturally occurring plant-based hormonal steroid that has been shown to potentially increase muscle growth.
Below you’ll find our pick for the best Turkesterone supplement, pros and cons for each option, and where you can buy them.
- Turkesterone Review: Real Before & After Results
- Best Ecdysterone Supplements for 2022
- Best Laxogenin Supplements for 2022
- Ecdysterone vs Turkesterone
- Laxogenin vs Turkesterone
- Best Tongkat Ali Supplements
LV15 = 15% off
LIFTVAULT15 = 15% off
Table of Contents
- 1 How We Chose the Best Turkesterone Supplements
- 2 Where to Buy Turkesterone
- 3 The 12 Best Turkesterone Supplements for 2022
- 3.1 Dark Labs – Turkesterone
- 3.2 Double Wood Supplements – Turkesterone
- 3.3 German Pharma – Turkesterone
- 3.4 Gorilla Mind – Turkesterone
- 3.5 DNM Nutra – TURK
- 3.6 Nutra Innovations – Turkesterone
- 3.7 Jacked Labs – Turkesterone Liquid
- 3.8 Nutra Innovations – Natty Bol
- 3.9 The Lab – A-Bolic4
- 3.10 Blackstone Labs – Myo-Stack
- 3.11 Gistix Labs – Turkesterone
- 3.12 Nutriissa – Turkesterone
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions about Turkesterone
How We Chose the Best Turkesterone Supplements
As demand for turkesterone has skyrocketed, companies have predictably swooped in to capitalize on this.
Some of these sellers are legit, while others are not.
Here’s what to look for when deciding which turkesterone supplements are worth your money.
- Make sure they declare what percentage of each serving is turkesterone.
- 500 mg of ajuga turkestanica extract can contain varying amounts of turkesterone depending on the source, quality, etc. Reputable vendors will disclose the percentage that is pure turkesterone (10% is typical).
- Pay attention to how many milligrams of turkesterone you’re getting per dollar.
- Some vendors will put less turkesterone in each serving to collect more profit.
- Make sure the vendor has a website, a phone number, etc.
- Having a website and a customer service phone number are tablestakes. Plenty of low-quality companies will have these things. If a company doesn’t, then that’s extra concerning.
- Bonus: Consider if the turkesterone is “complexed” with Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin.
- This is not a requirement, as more research is needed about the oral bioavailability of turkesterone. However, research has shown that the solubility of ecdysterone was enhanced 100 times through a complex with β-Cyclodextrin. With that said, additional research is needed to understand turkesterone’s bioavailability and if an absorption aid is truly needed. For now, it’s a nice-to-have.
Where to Buy Turkesterone
Here are some trusted retailers that have turkesterone for sale:
I have a personal relationship with the people that operate these online stores and know they’re legit.
The 12 Best Turkesterone Supplements for 2022
- Turkesterone (500 mg) – German Pharma
- Turkesterone (500 mg, 10%) – Dark Labs
- Turkesterone Liquid (500 mg, 10%) – Jacked Labs
- TURK (400 mg, 10%) – DNM Nutra
- Natty Bol (500 mg, 10%) – Nutra Innovations
- Turkesterone (300 mg, 10%) – Nutra Innovations
- Turkesterone (500 mg, 10%) – Gorilla Mind
- A-Bolic4 (500 mg) – The Lab
- Myo-stack (250 mg) – Black Stone Labs
- Turkesterone (500 mg, 10%) – Double Wood Supplements
- Turkesterone (500 mg, 10%) – Gistix Labs
- Turkesterone (500 mg, 10%) – Nutriissa
These are the 11 products we looked into when compiling this list.
Not all of them are recommended, but some look legit.
Each product is labeled as “recommended” or “not recommended” based on ingredient disclosure, company reputation, and 3rd party reviews.
Don’t forget, we gathered turkesterone reviews from real users so you can hear their before & after results in their own words.
Dark Labs – Turkesterone
Dark Labs' Turkesterone supplement is standardized to 10% turkesterone, yielding 50 mg of pure turkesterone per 500 mg serving.
Dark Labs has provided a certificate of analysis for their product, proving its potency and that it is sourced directly from the turkesterone capital of the world: Uzbekistan.
LV15 = 15% off at Muscle Factory
Dark Labs’ Turkesterone supplement is made from Ajuga Turkestanica Extract. It’s standardized to contain a minimum of 10% Turkesterone in a 500 mg serving, yielding 50 mg of Turkesterone. If you’re looking to support muscle protein synthesis, this is a solid choice.
Though their turkesterone is new to the market, I’d be willing to bet it’s a high-quality product based on Dark Labs’ reputation.
But you don’t have to take my word for it.
Dark Labs has furnished a certificate of analysis for their product, showing that it is standardized to 9.78% turkesterone and that their turkesterone is sourced directly from Uzbekistan.
Servings: 60 (1 capsule per serving)
- High quality Ajuga Turkestenica extract for maximum potency
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) from Bioton in Uzbekistan is included, showing standardization of 9.78% turkesterone
- Dark Labs products are manufactured in Poland, which can make them difficult to find outside of Europe.
- Dark Labs products are in high demand and are frequently out of stock.
- No absorption aid is included.
Double Wood Supplements – Turkesterone
Verdict: Recommended, with caution
Double Wood’s turkesterone supplement states it contains 120 servings of 500 mg of ajuga turkestanica extract, standardized to 10% turkesterone.
All for only $29.95.
… nearly half the price as their competition?
As my mom always says, if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
I’m definitely suspicious of this product, as it’s a bit odd that they’re offering high quality turkesterone at nearly half the price of their competition.
It could be legit, but personally I am unsure.
- There’s a tiny likelihood that they just may be offering the best deal on turkesterone on the entire internet.
- Pricing suggests the product may not be high-quality.
German Pharma – Turkesterone
This turkesterone vendor received a glowing review from Review Bros, so that makes me think the quality is on-point.
Aaron put on 9 lbs of mass after four weeks of using turkesterone, which was a combination of lean muscle mass and fat.
Though he was in a caloric surplus during this period, he does contribute a portion of the muscle growth to the turkesterone supplementation. He took 500 mg of ajuca turkestanica per day for 30 days.
You can see both parts of their review below. Part 1 is the initial review and part 2 is a follow up.
“I feel like I’ve gained strength in the gym. It feels amazing. This time I’ve only gained 10 pounds. I think this is as effective or more effective than ecdysterone.”
In this video, Aaron describes how he believes turkesterone helped him maintain muscle mass while dropping some water weight at maintenance calories.
At caloric maintenance, he still gained two pounds.
This can mean one of two things:
- He wasn’t really on a caloric maintenance.
- I’ll take Aaron at his word that he was truly at maintenance though, because, as far as I know, he tracks his macros and training fairly closely and is in tune with what makes his bodyweight go up and down.
- The turkesterone aided in helping increase lean muscle mass through enhanced muscle protein synthesis.
Ultimately, he “fully recommends” turkesterone from German Pharma.
- Endorsed by Reviews Bros
- 500 mg per serving
- Does not declare the standardization on the label
- At 2 pills per day, it’s clocking in at $1.50 per 500 mg serving. Not terrible, but definitely a bit pricey.
- No absorption aid
Gorilla Mind – Turkesterone
Gorilla Mind is the brand that revitalized interest in turkesterone as a muscle building supplement. As such, they definitely know what they're doing when it comes to sourcing.
Gorilla Mind is one of the few brands offering turkesterone complexed with Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin, which may improve bioavailability.
Gorilla Mind is the company founded by Derek from More Plates More Dates. He is partially responsible for the surge of interest in turkesterone after he began posting about it on YouTube in late 2020.
As usual, Gorilla Mind does not cut corners with their turkesterone supplement. It contains the typical dosage of 500 mg of ajuga turkestanica extract, standardized to 10% turkesterone to help support lean muscle mass growth.
Each bottle contains 60 servings, working out to a little under $1 per serving.
A final unique feature of the Gorilla Mind turkesterone is that is part of a Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin complex, which aids absorption. Again, it’s not a flagship feature, but it’s definitely a nice-to-have.
To get 100% of the information, you can check out Derek’s video talking about this product (relevant part starts around 7:00).
- Ajuga turkestanica extract is standardized to 10% turkesterone
- Comes complexed with β-Cyclodextrin, likely aiding bioavailability
- 60 servings per bottle
- Often out of stock
DNM Nutra – TURK
DNM Nutra delivers 400 mg of ajuga turkestanica extract standardized to 10% turkesterone in each capsule. At 90 capsule per container, that's a pretty solid value.
LIFTVAULT15 = 15% off at Supp Kingz
TURK from DNM Nutra is another solid choice for a turkesterone supplement. At $65 for 90 servings, TURK is one of the best value turkesterone supplement options available for building muscle.
Please note that each serving of TURK contains 400 mg of turkesterone, which is slightly less than the standard 500 mg.
- 90 servings per bottle
- Standardized to 10% turkesterone
- 400 mg per serving
- No absorption aid
Nutra Innovations – Turkesterone
Nutra Innovations delivers 300 mg of ajuga turkestanica extract per capsule, standardized to 10% turkesterone.
Includes black pepper extract as an absorption aid.
LIFTVAULT15 = 15% off at Nutri Cartel
Nutra Innovation’s pure turkesterone supplement may look like good choice for those who don’t want to pay for Natty Bol.
Unfortunately, each serving of turkesterone in this product is only 300 mg, so the overall value is still not great.
One bright spot is that Nutra Innovation’s supplement contains a digestive aid, but that’s not worth paying extra for, in my opinion.
- Contains digestive aid (BioPerine)
- Ajuga Turkestanica Extract is standardized to 10% turkesterone
- Each serving is only 300 mg
Jacked Labs – Turkesterone Liquid
Verdict: Not recommended (too expensive, doesn’t declare turkesterone standardization)
If you’re looking for a liquid form of turkesterone, Jacked Labs has you covered.
Each serving contains 500 mg of Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, but it does not say if it is standardized to 10% turkesterone or not.
- Liquid may be easier to consume for some
- Measurement of doses can be trickier with liquid supplements
- May not be standardized to 10% turkesterone
- Expensive at $2 per 500 mg serving
Nutra Innovations – Natty Bol
Verdict: Not recommended (too expensive)
Natty Bol is a blend of three different ingredients: arachidonic acid, KSM66 ashwagandha, and turkesterone.
KSM66 has some promising research around its ability to minorly increase testosterone, this does increase the overall cost of the product.
Arachidonic acid has been shown to convert to PGF2alpha, which promotes the repair and growth of skeletal muscle.
Each serving of Natty Bol contains 500 mg (std. 10%), but each bottle only contains 30 servings, making Natty Bol to most expensive option on this list for turkesterone supplementation.
- Unique blend of three ingredients shown to potentially support muscle growth and testerone production
- Very expensive
The Lab – A-Bolic4
Verdict: Not recommended
This vendor does not declare the standardization of the turkesterone on the product, so it’s debatable if the product is adequately dosed. On top of that, The Lab’s website makes them seem a bit like a “fly by night” kind of company. When better options exist, it’s hard to justify just throwing my money at a company like The Lab.
- Contains BioPerine (absoprtion aid)
- Does not declare standardization of turkesterone on the product.
- Website feels a bit sketchy.
Blackstone Labs – Myo-Stack
Verdict: Not recommended
Like lots of Blackstone Labs products, Myo-Stack uses a proprietary blend. This means that we’re not able to determine the amount of turkesterone in each serving. So while Myo-Stack very well may be a fine and effective product, for someone specifically seeking the best turkesterone supplement, this will not suffice.
- Combines several intriguing anabolic and anti-proteolytic compounds
- Does not declare the amount of ajuga turkestanica extract
- Does not declare the amount of turkesterone standardization
Gistix Labs – Turkesterone
Verdict: Not recommended
The reviews for this product on Amazon look super sketchy. You can see this for yourself by pasting the Amazon product page URL into the Review Meta tool, which looks at a variety of different factors to try to determine whether a product’s reviews are authentic. You can see the results of the Gistix Labs turkesterone Amazon review analysis here.
Based on this analysis, there are almost definitely some fake reviews on this product. Even regular people noticed this, as noted in this review from an Amazon customer.
I’d stay away from Gistix Labs.
- On paper, the product appears to be high quality
- Many of the Amazon reviews appear to be fake and the company’s website looks sketchy
Nutriissa – Turkesterone
Verdict: Proceed with caution
On paper, the turkesterone from Nutriissa looks like a great deal. It’s standardized to 10% turkesterone and complexed with Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin.
On paper, it’s identical to Gorilla Mind, but for much less.
Gorilla Mind charges about $1 per 500 mg serving, while Nutriissa’s product is just $0.44 per 500 mg serving.
Because of this low pricing, I’m a bit suspicious of the quality of the product.
I also think their packaging looks a lot of like Gorilla Mind’s packaging, but I’ll let you be the judge.
It’s a minor gripe, and I may just be paranoid.
If you want to try out Nutriissa, you could be getting a great deal. You also may be getting something completely bunk.
- Looks excellent on paper
- Turkesterone is standardized to 10%
- A Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin complex is used
- 90 500 mg servings per bottle
- Pricing seems too good to be true
- May be a copycat brand
Frequently Asked Questions about Turkesterone
Turkesterone is an ecdysteroid. Ecdysteroids are steroid hormones responsible for molting, development, and reproduction.
Common ecdysteroids include ecdysterone and turkesterone, both are which are used by athletes for their potential performance-enhancing effects.
Turkesterone is appealing to athletes for two reasons.
One, turkesterone can promote muscle repair and growth by increasing muscle protein synthesis.
Two, turkesterone does not bind to androgen receptors, meaning it does not carry the same negative side effects as anabolic steroids.
Alleged benefits of ecdysteroids include enhancing protein synthesis and decreasing protein catabolism in mice, promoting leucine uptake, and preventing muscle breakdown.
It cannot be emphasized enough that human research around turkesterone is extremely limited and many claims around its efficacy are anecdotal or speculative.
Because turkesterone does not bind to androgen receptors, supplementation does not lead to the common negative side effects of anabolic steroids: hair loss, liver damage, high blood pressure, etc.
In fact, one of the only reported side effects is nausea that comes from taking the capsules on an empty stomach.
This may be updated as human research begins, but for now there do not appear to be any notable side effects from turkesterone supplementation.
extract is standardized to 10% turkesterone, then 300 mg to 500 mg of the extract would be needed (10% of 300 mg is 30 mg, 10% of 500 mg is 50 mg).
It achieves this result by enhancing muscle protein synthesis through optimization of the mRNA translation process and encouraging leucine uptake into muscle cells. Some evidence also suggests that turkesterone can help prevent muscle breakdown and increase the amount of ATP stored in the muscle, increasing power output.
Simply put, if you’re looking to build lean muscle mass, Turkesterone is worth checking out.
If you’re more interested in watching instead of reading, check out this great overview by Nutrition Library.