As it is not a peaking program, it could be run back to back if progress is continuously made.
Here’s a quick overview of this 10 week beginner powerlifting program.
- 10 weeks long
- 4 training days per week
- Squat 2 times per week
- 1x competition squat
- 1x squat variation
- Bench Press 2 times per week
- 2x competition bench press
- 1x bench press variation
- Deadlift 2 times per week
- 1x competition deadlift
- 1x deadlift variation
- 2-3 accessories per training session after main work
- New 1RM is calculated every 2 to 3 weeks
- Uses an AMRAP set to calculate 1RM increases for squat and bench press
- Uses RPE to calculate 1RM increases for deadlift to avoid over exertion
- Uses 1RM percentages and RPE to calculate loads
Below you’ll find the spreadsheet for this 10 week beginner powerlifting program by PRs on the Platform.