This is the updated 2021 version of the program. Other programs from PRs on the Platform can be found here:
- 15 Week Intermediate Powerlifting Program (original, older version)
- 10 Week Beginner Powerlifting Program
- 15 weeks
- 4 training days per week
- Uses block periodization, comprised of 3 training blocks
- 2x weekly squat
- 3x weekly bench press
- 2x weekly deadlift
- RPE based
- Two versions of block 3 exist
- One version can be used if you’d like to rerun the program
- The other version can be used to peak for a powerlifting meet
I strongly recommend watching the videos below so you can understand the logic behind the program, how it can be laid out, who it is for, as well as how to use the spreadsheet.
If you ask me a question that is answered in one of these videos you will go on the wall of shame!
Block 1 (Weeks 1-5)
Block 2 (Weeks 6-10)
As provided for free by PRs on the Platform.
Please watch the videos above if you plan on running this program.