I’m excited to announce a new Lift Vault initiative: program reviews!
What is the Reviews Project?
In an ongoing effort to make lifting resources organized and easily accessible, below you find collections of existing reviews for popular lifting programs. These have been sourced from various forums, lifting blogs, and YouTube. This should help make it easier to hear a variety of opinions and insights about a particular program.
However, Lift Vault will also begin collecting new reviews for programs. The goal is for Lift Vault to become the de facto repository of not just program spreadsheets, but also program reviews.
First Round of Program Reviews
- GZCLP Program Reviews
- GZCL Program Reviews (General GZCL, Jacked & Tan, etc.)
- Kizen Powerbuilding Program Reviews
- Kizen Powerlifting Program Reviews
- Kizen Strength & Fat Loss Program Reviews
- Kizen Infinite Off Season Program Reviews
- Larry Wheels Strength Program Reviews
- Larry Wheels Hypertrophy Program Reviews
- Calgary Barbell Program Reviews
- NSuns 531 Program Reviews
More reviews will be added in the coming weeks.
If you’d like to submit a review right now and you don’t see your program listed above – no worries! Please submit your review via the Google Form and I’ll do the rest. 🙂
How to Write a Useful Review
Lift Vault only wants to share reviews that will be useful for other members. Please follow these guidelines when submitting a review via the comment section:
- General background info (age, gender, weight)
- Results of program
- If possible, include before/after details on your lifts
- If body weight changed significantly, those details are also helpful
- How long did you run the program
- Did you make any alterations to the program?
- General experience of running the program
- Would you recommend the program to others?
- Use the star rating tool to rate the program
Reviews that do not follow these guidelines will not be published (though if you include your contact information, you will be contacted and have an opportunity to improve the quality of your review).
How to Submit Program Reviews
There are two ways to submit reviews:
- For a program has a reviews page on Lift Vault, you can simply leave a comment.
- Please follow the review guidelines when posting.
- For a program that does not currently have a reviews page, you can use the Lift Vault Program Review Google Form.
- Lift Vault will then create a new reviews page for the associated program and publish your review as a comment.