Last Updated on
Dark Horse Program Overview
Notes directly from Brian:
- Fill in your competition lifts and 1RMs in the spreadsheet
- In each wave, for each of the first 4 days, set your conditioning workout
- Pick a variation for each ME Wave
- In each wave, for each of the first 4 days, set your antagonistic, core, and conditioning giant set exercise
4 Horsemen Program Overview
Dark Horse Program Spreadsheet
This is a complicated program. If you don’t read the notes, the spreadsheet will be useless.
Dark Horse Program Spreadsheet Notes:
- Antagonistic exercise weights are hardcoded. Update them to fit your abilities. Unlike assistance movements, they will not change on their own.
- Assistance exercises have dual progression – they gain one set per week until the wave resets, and they become 10% then 5% heavier than week 1’s weights.
- Your dynamic exercise weight will be calculated when you set your ME RM weight of the day. It’s just 80% of that value. (Otherwise it will be empty.)
- Watch the YouTube video above.
4 Horsemen Program Spreadsheet
Watch the video above to help understand the program.