Dark Horse Program Overview
Notes directly from Brian:
- Fill in your competition lifts and 1RMs in the spreadsheet
- In each wave, for each of the first 4 days, set your conditioning workout
- Pick a variation for each ME Wave
- In each wave, for each of the first 4 days, set your antagonistic, core, and conditioning giant set exercise
4 Horsemen Program Overview
Dark Horse Program Spreadsheet
This is a complicated program. If you don’t read the notes, the spreadsheet will be useless.
Dark Horse Program Spreadsheet Notes:
- Antagonistic exercise weights are hardcoded. Update them to fit your abilities. Unlike assistance movements, they will not change on their own.
- Assistance exercises have dual progression -- they gain one set per week until the wave resets, and they become 10% then 5% heavier than week 1’s weights.
- Your dynamic exercise weight will be calculated when you set your ME RM weight of the day. It’s just 80% of that value. (Otherwise it will be empty.)
- Watch the YouTube video above.
4 Horsemen Program Spreadsheet
Watch the video above to help understand the program.
Dark Horse Training Vlog from Wynn Strength
Wynn Strength is currently running Dark Horse and uploading lots of great reviews of each training day on their YouTube Channel. This is very helpful if you’d like to learn more about the program in greater detail.