This is a twice per week, 9 week conjugate strength program that only programs for the squat and deadlift. It was put out by Nick Spataro and you can see his video overview of the program below. [Read more…]
Lift Specific Program Spreadsheets
Looking to hone in on a specific lift or movement? Check out these programs to take your squat, deadlift, bench (and more!) to the next level.
Specific lift programs:
- Squat-only program spreadsheets
- Bench press-only program spreadsheets
- Deadlift-only program spreadsheets
- February 23, 2020 – Fixed mix up between pin squats and partial deadlifts. Thanks to a reader for pointing out the misinterpretation via the contact form.
- July 29, 2019 – Fixed permissions for the spreadsheet. You should be able to make a copy of it now. Apologies for any inconvenience.
It’s a pull up program by Omar Isuf. Check out Omar’s video below if you have any questions about the program. [Read more…]
Tim Swords is an olympic weightlifting coach and this is a 7 week squat program he employs. It can be used for the front squat or the back squat. These spreadsheets are based off of an interpretation of his work and are not officially endorsed or associated with him in any way. [Read more…]
An 8 week deadlift specialty program that utilizes high block pulls, low block pulls, and competition style deadlifts to help build maximal deadlift strength. [Read more…]
Following his advanced deadlift program and advanced squat program, Jonnie Candito’s advanced bench press program is a bench-focused program for athletes looking to bust through stubborn plateaus. The program is explained in great detail in this PDF. I have pulled out some of the most important parts in the below overview [Read more…]